Terms and Conditions:
The term ‘Robert Bosch (Australia) Pty Ltd ’ or 'the Company' or 'Bosch' or 'Bosch Motorsport' or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Robert Bosch (Australia) Pty Ltd, 1555 Centre Road Clayton, Victoria, 3168, Australia. Our ABN is 48 004 315 628. The term ‘you’ or 'user' or 'customer' or 'buyer' or 'purchaser' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The use of this website is subject to the following terms:
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, images and graphics. Copying or reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Australia.
- Purchases made via this website are subject to the Robert Bosch (Australia) Pty Ltd Terms of Delivery and Sale, as amended from time to time and available at www.bosch.com.au/terms (Terms).
- In addition, the following apply specifically to products/services obtained from the Company’s Motorsport division and are intended to supplement the Terms. Any defined terms have the same meaning given to them in the Terms.
1. Pricing: The pricing shown is current at the time of purchase. Bosch Motorsport reserves the right to change pricing at any time without notification.
2. Acceptance: Upon accepting the terms and conditions and confirming the order purchase on this website the buyer accepts that they have commited to paying for in full the total order amount. The buyer may provide details of a purchase order number in the appropriate field to assist with their own record keeping but acknowledges that Bosch does not require such a document and that confirming the order via the website is all that is needed by Bosch to proceed and fully process the order and claim payment. Once accepted, orders cannot be cancelled or varied without authorisation by the Company per the returns policy details in the ""Terms"".
3. Payment: Unless the Buyer has an authorised account with the Company for provision of credit, “Up-Front” payment terms apply. Payment in full including all applicable GST and shipping costs must be made via EFT or Credit Card during the order process else the order will be deemed incomplete and not processed.
4. Delivery: If requested by the Buyer, estimated delivery time(s) will be provided by the Company at the time of placement of order. The Company does not guarantee but will endeavour to effect delivery of the Products/Services in such time(s). Note: all quoted delivery times commence once proof of payment is received. Unless explicitly stated during the checkout process or agreed with Bosch in advance the INCO terms for international shipments are DDU (Delivered Duty Unpaid).
5. Intended/Permitted use: Except for those components specifically released by the Company for aftermarket fitment to road going vehicles, the Buyer acknowledges that Products/Services purchased from the Company’s Motorsport division are not released for use in vehicles driven on public roads. Components must be used and maintained in accordance with any instructions and specified operating ranges as contained in Company published data sheets or provided otherwise by the Company. The Buyer must also take reasonable precautions to prevent the use of such products by others (eg; drivers, mechanics) who are not suitably qualified or informed of the risks associated with the operation of the products purchased.
6. Acknowledgement of risk: To the extent permitted by law, and except in the case of fitment of a released aftermarket component to its intended unmodified road going vehicle, the Buyer accepts that the risk of component failure or incorrect performance is increased when used in motorsport or in any way other than its intended application. For motorsport specific components (those not released for aftermarket road going vehicle use) the Buyer acknowledges they are not designed or released to fulfil the same levels of performance, quality or reliability as OE series production or aftermarket released components, as these items are produced in low volumes and not subjected to the same level of extensive testing.
7. Exclusion of liability: To the extent permitted by law, the Company excludes liability for, and the Buyer assumes responsibility for, any loss, damage or liability suffered by the Buyer or third parties as a result of the failure of the Products to comply with vehicle safety standards applicable to vehicles on public roads or the failure of the Buyer to limit the use of the Products to the Intended/Permitted use above.
8. Customised products: For Products customised to specifications provided by the Buyer, to the extent permitted by law, the Company excludes all liability for any failure arising from compliance by the Company with the Buyer’s specifications. As customised products are specific to a particular buyer’s requirement and therefore not suitable for other applications, no returns are permissible except in the event of a faulty component as delivered.
9. Warranty: Only Products specifically released by the Company for aftermarket fitment to road going vehicles and used as per their intended/permitted use are covered by the Company's Voluntary Repair or Replacement Warranty (http://aa-boschap-au.resource.bosch.com/media/parts/news_and_extras/Generic_AA_warranty_120704FINAL.pdf). For all other use cases including motorsport or those Products not specifically released by the Company for aftermarket or OE use, or for those Products designed and released solely for mototsport, to the extent permitted by law the Terms apply.
10. Technical product and application support: Where necessary Product documentation will be supplied with, available online or provided on request from the Company. The intention of this documentation is to allow a person with appropriate technical knowledge and experience in the field of their application and the implementation of the components purchased from the Company, to successfully install, commission and use said components. In this case the Buyer should engage the services of a skilled and experienced person to conduct the necessary work if they are not themselves adequately skilled in this area. The Company will provide a reasonable amount of initial assistance/guidance (as determined by the Company in its sole discretion) to assist the Buyer with the use of the purchased Products. Continual, ongoing or repetitive requests for assistance are not included free of charge with the purchase of Products. The Company offers a technical engineering Service (at cost to the buyer) to support with such needs. The Buyer should consider purchasing this Service if they believe they do not possess the necessary skills to successfully use the Products purchased.
11. End Use agreement: The buyer confirms that the contents of their personal details entered into the website as part of the login creation or purchase process are correct and truly represent themselves or entity they represent. The buyer must abide by the “General Statement of End Use” detailed below. In accepting the terms and conditions and completing the website checkout process the buyer agrees and commits to this. General Statement of End-Use: According to the regulations of the Federal Republic of Germany and Art. 4 of the Regulation EC 428/2009 which states that the requirement for an application for an export licence is dependent on the civil or military end-use of a dual use product, I the Buyer certify that the items (goods, software and technology) and/or technical assistance (services and trainings) supplied/provided by Robert Bosch (Australia) Pty Ltd as listed in the Product section of this Quotation will be used for civil end-uses only. I the Buyer certify that the items/technical assistance will not be used in any nuclear explosive activity or unsafeguarded nuclear fuel-cycle activity; that the items/technical assistance will not be used in any activities related to the development, production or repair of chemical or biological weapons. I the Buyer certify that the items/technical assistance will not be used for any military purpose such as development, production or repair of weapons or military vehicles. The items will only be delivered or re-exported by the Buyer to a third person/company on condition that this third person/company accepts the commitments of the above declaration as binding for itself and on condition that this third person/company is known to be trustworthy and reliable in the observance of such commitments.